Saturday, January 18, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy: "Iron Man was much more risky" for ... - Reviewer

Guardians of the Galaxy: “Iron Man was much more risky” for James Gunn

  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy

Summarize the pitch Guardians of the Galaxy to someone who does not know the Marvel license can easily suggest that the studio takes with this film his most risk. Indeed, only the raccoon spoke, and even before the mention of the presence of Vin Diesel in the cast talking tree, your partner will stop you for sure whether you are really serious. But the film’s director, James Gunn, the film is far from being the biggest gamble of Marvel. “I believe that Iron Man was far more risky,” he said during an interview with Total Film . “At the time, the studio did not represent much. It took raise funds for a system based on a license that was not much better known than Guardians of the Galaxy movie . So I think we are very far from being the most risky bet Marvel. “

>>> Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Announces SF universe colorful and bright

the opinion of the director, the studio still takes a risk, leaving free rein to his twisted humor to operate. James Gunn explains: “This is a story 100% true: when I showed them my first draft, they were really happy with the script, which of course also made me happy The only comment they did. and had largely Joss Whedon (note: looking for Marvel) is that they wanted it to be “more James Gunn” So that’s what I did … But I told them. said signing your death warrant “

!

director Guardians of the Galaxy take this interview to tell the genesis of the project: “Marvel came to me and told me about the film. I was not too sure. And then I went home and I was not able to get me the idea of ??the head. I then wrote a 20-page document. I could really see what was going to be the film visually. Write led me to the next step. “

Thereafter, James Gunn is immersed in the comics. He has always been heavily inspired by some of their stories, their aesthetics and in particular the work of Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning. However, this is not the main thing in his eyes: “I think it was mainly capture the essence and the general feeling of this license (…) For me, this film is about family D. a group of people who have no family and learn to love each other. This speaks to know pay attention. We live in a world where we are told that they have nothing to do what surrounds us is the coolest thing that ever Guardians of the Galaxy is a film that says. it’s really nice to not to fuck. “

Scheduled for release in France August 13, 2014, Guardians of the Galaxy meet Chris Pratt (Star-Lord), Dave Bautista (Drax), Zoe Saldana ( Gamora), Vince Diesel (Groot) and Bradley Cooper gives his voice to Rocket but Lee Pace (Ronan), Benicio Del Toro and Glenn Close. The film tells the story of Chris Pratt, became the subject of a relentless manhunt after stealing a mysterious object coveted by Ronan. Only an alliance with Drax, Gamora, Groot and Rocket can save him.


See also the “Guardians of the Galaxy” …

No comments:

Post a Comment