Monday, January 20, 2014

Samsung's new GALAXY potential interface S5 again ... - GAMERGEN

Erreur4O4 wrote: I had the opportunity to have a Galaxy Note III
My verdict:. what’s the heck? I’m not about to buy a phone with TouchWizz. How big stew. Huge stew. We no longer understand anything on the phone.

Personal

for GN2 with a 4.3 (TouchWizz inside so ..) and having in hand a nexus under 5 kitkat is rather I who hallucinated:

* no way to store its apps in the application grid
* always in the grid of apps, you can not create a folder
* hangouts with a default interface to vomit

Result: obliged to install an alternative launcher for a minimum of customization … replace hangouts for go sms & cie ..

short .. everything is far from being trèèèèèès to throw on TouchWizz (and FYI I just spent xperia play in GN2, we go not say I’m pro samsung eh? ^ ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment