Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Guillaume Gillet: “I refused an offer from the LA Galaxy” – dh.be

Anderlecht

The Future of Guillaume Gillet should be decided in the coming days. A departure seems more and more likely and looms on the horizon.

Besnik Hasi did not want to reveal more about the future of its current right side. “Are there any discussions? I will not tell.” According to our sources, the case should move forward in the coming days.

The Anderlecht coach wants in Anyway be fixed quickly. “I’d rather keep my current team, but I understand Guillaume (Gillet) who is in his last year of contract. You have to see what are his ambitions, so he or extend right? All options are open. But I prefer to know quickly what is his choice. “

To Nantes?

The rumors point to a growing interest Nantes, who would be the candidate number 1 in case of departure. France seems in any case the most likely destination for Liegeois saw the beautiful impression he left in Ligue 1 last year.

His future could yet have happened under the stars and stripes. After refusing the advances of a MLS club this summer, Guillaume Gillet was approached by one of the big franchises of the American championship. “I recently received an offer from the Los Angeles Galaxy (Editor’s note: where currently play Steven Gerrard and Robbie Keane and where is David Beckham) , but I did not followed their contract proposal. “

The reasons, he assumes are only linked to his salary. “Financially, it was not possible The system is complex MLS and contracts are reduced here if you do not do one of three players nominated . (Editor’s note: the others being limited by a salary scale) . “

Giovanni Dos Santos, Robbie Keane and Steven Gerrard in the team, the THE Galaxy already have their three designated players . So there is a priori no place for a contract such as Gillet. “If all the ingredients were there, I directly was leaving I do not close the door.. it remains an option The club knows that I’m interested, but he also knows my salary expectations.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment