Wednesday, June 22, 2016

It has everything for a great! Awesome ! / Galaxy A3 (2016) by baptg – DigitalVersus

It has everything of a big! Awesome!

Having broken my Galaxy S5, I did not put 500 or 600 € in such, but wanted something decent still … Fnac leadership and management hand to mobile. Already cool, ç is a real and not an empty shell! All seduced by size (no more contortions of the thumb and finished to have a tablet in the pocket) ideal size, big screen but not a giant … seduced by the quality of finish, no rotten plastic cover behind one block, very elegant …
class ….
 Visit the menu and is hiding inside … and impeccable, you would think my s5 more recent … beautiful colors, fluid and simple menu. It has been 3 days since I have and I am really more than satisfied, I’m pretty happy to have broken my s5 ..

 So yes we will tell you, there is no fingerprint! (But that good because it was crap thing that ever stepped on my previous phone … !!)

 Finally a super samsung!

I bought

I recommend it to my friends

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment