Monday, June 13, 2016

Perfect from every angle / Galaxy S7 edge by aurélien1558 – DigitalVersus

Perfect from every angle

Before a user S5 suited me perfectly, I jumped the step S7 edge there a month.
 I took a long time to explore opportunities during telephone use, gaming, multimedia, photo and during a tour in Greece in which it was put to the test, to film scenes in -marines, all without a hitch and with autonomy flawless.

This phone is comparable to an iPhone 6S more …

also I read in some opinion that it is not possible to transfer data from a PC to the phone. it is nothing, it works very well and it is even possible with dongle attached in the package to directly connect a USB key and get very honorable flows (used usb: USB Sandisk Extreme March 64 GB acclaimed by lesnums)

I bought

I recommend it to my friends

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment