Sunday, December 8, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (fair condition) - Le Journal du Geek

Hi all geeks, Geeky,

who do purchase a new phone I would like to sell my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (B), which has just celebrated its first anniversary.

4 corners are more or less damaged (still not bad but also not damaged) but obviously it works perfectly and the screen is absolutely nickel.
The beast runs on Android 4.1.2, the latest official version.

Unfortunately since I bought it I lost the invoice I thought was left in the box. Stop the gossip, it can happen, anyway I have the official box with the IMEI number that corresponds your “Boo you’ve probably stolen! “I let you.

For those interested or have any questions contact me by private message so I send you pictures of the phone and especially its edges.

Local pickup and cash only to see private message.

Thank you for reading me here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment