Friday, May 20, 2016

Apple to Samsung !!!!! / Galaxy A3 (2016) by Benjamin06 – DigitalVersus

From Apple to Samsung !!!!!

I dreaded the Samsung transition to Apple (following a break from my Iphone 5C) after 6 years with a iphone!

 Following this case I had to buy a bare Smartphone, the newest iPhone is too expensive, I chose the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) and I am not disappointed!

 Very aesthetically pleasing, it works well, the menu is functional and autonomy is very important air! Navigation is fast enough and storage (16 GB) seems to me more than correct. The main disadvantages are the number of installed applications (between Google and Samsung already over 30) which already takes a lot of space. The ability to easily store data online (via One Drive) or by inserting a storage card is more in that direction. It seems fragile despite myself, I advise to properly protect it with a resealable shell.

 I hope that it remains efficient, to see in the time !!!

 In short this is a smartphone with a good price / quality !!!!!

I bought

I recommend it to my friends

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment