Monday, August 29, 2016

Disappointed …. / Galaxy A5 (2016) by renoub – DigitalVersus

Disappointed ….

I bought the Samsung galaxy A5 based on testing sites specialized in this field … J ‘have read the returns buyers …. it’s not a bad smartphone far away but not 5 stars!

I bought

I recommend it to my friends

  •  5/5 Screen

    WONDERFUL !!!!

  • 4/5 Media

    The audio and video players are easy and complete. One star less for the sound that is good but not

  •  4 / 5 Ergonomics and design

    It could have been perfect, but the glass back I do not see the point? An aluminum back would have avoided the phone to slide …

  •  4/5 Interface and navigation

    the overlay TouchWizz is nice, there are many themes, damage that the parameters are so poorly organized!

  •  2/5 Battery

    2.5 days ???? 1 day and it will be not bad … I bought it for that

  •  5 / 5 Phones

    Nothing to say

  •  4/5 Photo

    Like all smartphones in this segment it in low light fishing .

WEAKNESSES

  • Battery
  • using fingerprint sensors
  • in low light Photos

08/01/2016

24 days

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment