Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Superb / Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7 ”) by Eracoss – DigitalVersus

Beautiful

Let us discard the figures and comparisons. This tablet is a pleasure to use. I interface and fluidity of this tablet. Memory expansion, AMOLED screen with deep blacks. The only downsides are: small speakers, headphone out mean and very poor camera
.
 Even if its processor is old, it still beats my LG G4 that has a newer processor.

 And I’m not crazy games, so I do not need a war machine performance. Just as all applications load quickly and that the fluidity is at the appointment. The plastic tablet does not please? I on the contrary, I love, because the glass or aluminum is cold. I prefer to take an object whose temperature is neutral, and is not influenced by ambient temperature. The finishes are very good which gives a solid feel of the device in general, and it does not heat.

 The phone function is great, as traveling, I can put my sim card inside and get my French passwords from my bank while using my phone with the SIM card of the country I visit. I sometimes made calls, and does it work well, just that the tablet is huge compared to a phone and people look at you with a funny look.

 Mediocre camera picture is fairly predictable, too bad he did not make an effort above. Anyway, I use a DSLR to take pictures, so ca has no impact in general. Besides, I transfer my photos on my tablet for my reflex was to show customers and can quickly edit and send them as needed.

I like the fact that for retouching images, this tablet works quickly, even for movies and some other 3D applications. His phone function helps out well and works well. Synchronization is easy to see higher plenty of other products and software.

 My disappointment remains that Samsung, like any other businesses, do not create top shelf in their generally phones. In a phone, space is limited, but not in the tablet. So he could have done better. After that, I see no slowdown or heating my tablet so it’s just on paper that is less flattering. People judge the technical details so the opinion is already done even before the tablet in hand.

I recommend it as a multipurpose use and non-professional

I bought

I recommend it to my friends

  •  5/5 Task

    as is well in hand, does not slip and weighs not heavy or movie for presentation viewing sessions.

     Plastic does not “cheap”. I do not understand why we say that the metal luxury and superior while the plastic = cheap and inferior. The plastic is soft to the touch and does not conduct heat / cold, remains a neutral temperature. Parfais in winters. The buttons are well placed and are not bothersome

  •  5/5 Screen

    Amoled said black parfais.

     Vivid screen for people who love and calibrated screen for the most demanding people.

     For movies, or photos, it’s a treat because the viewing angles are wide and the resolution is quite sufficient.

  •  4/5 media

    VLC player or MX makes the perfect multimedia tablet alone rendering speakers remains the weak point in a noisy environment. Any ways, I only watch movies in my quiet house uses an external enclosure for the holidays.

     The 4/3 is for versatility. The 16/10 or 16/9 for both movies

  •  5 / 5 Interface and navigation

    Nothings to say, I can transfer the software bloat and other without too much trouble, right there always will be, but I can hide them and put them in tabs. The menus have improved at Samsung. And fluidity is to go. Frankly between LG / Asus / Ipad I now prefer Samsung. Only Nexus keep a little ahead

  •  4/5 Battery

    No quick charge and a slightly lower other Android tablet or iPad. Anyway, I always keep an entire day without worries. Do not forget to charge the night the shelf

  •  2/5 Photo

    Photo has the pick as the video. I would never tablet photo at least not have a choice. I use my SLR camera and transfers pictures to show above.

     Full of noise, lack of sting and optical and digital stabilization.

     The options are wide, but the Pro mode is not very developed. No flash and slow autofocus.

     It’s good to help out, but we will not make beautiful images. Besides buying a tablet to take pictures? As well use a dedicated tool that tablet. After all, requirements and financial resources.

POINTS STRONG

  • Screen AMOLED
  • Android and TouchWiz properly optimize
  • Very light and good grip
  • fingerprint Reader
  • easy synchronization

WEAKNESSES

  • Battery life slightly off
  • Device disappointing picture but predictable
  • nonexistent Quick charge
  • update slow / No

09/12/2015

7 months |

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment