Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Galaxy S7 1 euro with the mobile recovery Bouygues Telecom – MonPetitForfait

In addition to providing the choice of a free accessory from a selection of 3 accessories with the purchase of your Samsung Galaxy S7, the Bouygues Telecom operator offers another promotion interesting to pay your smartphone only 1 euro. With the recovery of your old phone, you can get a bonus of up to 100 euros, enough to bring down the price of the Galaxy S7 only buy 1 euro with a mobile plan Sensation. Discover the offer in detail.

You have a phone that starts to get old and you want to offer you a new smartphone brand new? This is great because the Samsung Galaxy S7 has just come out with Bouygues Telecom, and the operator offers to take back your old mobile for you save up to 100 euros on buying this phone. C ‘ is very simple, simply visit the operator’s website and click on “Resell my mobile.” You can then enter the model you currently have, indicate its operating status, and the rate of recovery will be displayed.

Then we have to remember to select when the question “Can you qualify for a bonus, “the answer ” bonus Reprise Galaxy S7 “. Thus, in addition to the amount that the operator will refund you for the resale of your phone, you will receive a bonus of 100 euros for the purchase of your Samsung Galaxy S7. The offer is also valid for the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Bouygues-Wake-Galaxy-S7-100-Euros

concrete example of resumption of a phone with the bonus of 100 euros

I own a Samsung Galaxy S5 in fair condition, I indicate in the fields provided for this purpose that I own this smartphone, I said that it is in good condition (used but good condition), and I notice that Bouygues Telecom gets me this phone 100 euros. I check when the bonus recovery for the Galaxy S7 and I get my bonus of 100 euros . In the end, I therefore benefits from 200 euros to buy my new Samsung Galaxy S7.

I’ll be in the shop of Bouygues Telecom I chose the Samsung smartphone, I opportunity to choose a package suitable for the Galaxy S7 that best meets my expectations. If I take the Sensation package 40GB to 79.99 euros / month for 6 months and 89.99 Euros / month then I could have the Galaxy S7 for 1 euro through my recovery 100 bonus euros since it is normally displayed at 99.90 euros with this package. Moreover, I can have 40 euros refunded on my package sensation with another current promotion, and 100% refund Accessory!

If you prefer to a package cheaper sensation , for example sensation 5GB to 29.99 euros / month for 6 months, then 39.99 euros / month then the Samsung Galaxy S7 is normally 299.90 euros. This is great, in this case you get 100 euro recovery bonus, allowing you to pay more than 199,90 euros, and in my case with the resale of the Galaxy S5, I benefit from 100 euros more or 99,90 euros for my new Galaxy S7. Again, I can enjoy a refund of 40 euros on my Sensation package on demand, and even 80 euros if I am a customer.

Galaxy-S7-Promo-Bouygues-Reprise >

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment