Thursday, September 29, 2016

Not Euro, not karaoke, the galley for “the Galaxy” private d … the Voice of The North

On July 10 last, the whole of France vibrates to the match France-Portugal. At le Touquet, the bars are full to bursting. Behind the counter of the Galaxy, André Nocerino was yet all alone. “I have had no, zero ” confirms the boss of this karaoke bar in the street of Moscow. The policy of the black screen one evening in the final of championship of Europe of football, this is not the idea of the century, especially when you are used to broadcast the sports events.

The Galaxy, the Euro was already finished since the 27th of June, when the internet connection is underwritten in Orange has stopped working. Following the incident, the television has remained hopelessly extinct. Goodbye so the evenings football, karaoke nights and recipes, mouth-watering in full summer season. To spice up still a few more things, the terminal allows payments by bank cards has also failed for lack of connection. “I did not understand what was happening, tells the story of André Nocérino. the I never had problem with Orange and I had always paid my bills on time.

” In fact, it is the tenant of the above that has made a connection request at SFR “

the boss of The Galaxy sees a little more clear on June 29, when a letter from the operator announces to him that his line was terminated following his request. “In fact, it is the tenant of the above that has made a connection request at SFR, ” he says. in Nobody has bothered to verify that, at the same address, there was also my institution. In this story I was the turkey of the stuffing because I lost everything. For six weeks no sport, no karaoke, no receipts CB. For an institution like mine it is the disaster. ” André Nocérino estimated loss of turnover of between 6000 and 8000 euros, which it intends to claim with Orange. Not to mention the banking fees related to this reduction in revenue that prevented him from honoring his drafts.

For the first time in my life, one of my cheques was refused, bubbles does it again. the I am 75 years old I am in good health but this story, it made me mad. I’ve had breathing problems. I went through six weeks of terror. ” on The side of Orange, it is recognized that the problem experienced by André Nocerino is not an isolated case. “This incident was due to a crushing line from another operator, we can explain. the These are the things that can happen, unfortunately, if one does not check that a line is already open. ” in Respect of the shortfall, André Nocerino is invited to move closer to the operator who will turn against its competitor, may be, compensate the boss of the Galaxy.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment